Monday 1 February 2016

Sheepishly warm

On Friday I went to my knitting group and because I had lost my knitting on route in a freak windy moment, I bought some new wool and started a new project.
Now I am not a big hat wearer. Not to say I don't wear hats or big hats, I do, I live in Canada for goodness sake where the Winter is six months long. However when I saw this delightful sheepy (now I do like sheep) hat, I just had to make it. So I started it on Friday .........
.......and after sitting through an hour of football practice (whilst knitting of course), I did quite a bit more.......
.....and then by Sunday evening, it was done.

DA DAAAAAAA

I love it and it's so warm because of all the wool being carried across inside. Typical though that the temperatures have suddenly gone from -23* up to +8* in a matter of days. Oh well, I'm sure I'll get to wear it soon enough.  

1 comment:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh it's good to see you here -and with such a fabulous hat! Hope your Winter isn't too long and cold! Warm hugs, Chrisx