Friday 10 April 2015

Pottery Collected

About eight weeks ago, I started a beginners pottery course. Just a bit of fun and something nice and creative to do. Today I collected my fired and glazed pieces.

A milk jug

Ooh just noticed that handle is a little wonky!

These are for putting your chopsticks on
This was the first week pot. A pinch pot. Next time I go, this one is going to be a chicken or a bird or a pear!!!
Sushi Bowls.

A mug.

I'm quite pleased with how they turned out though I may use a bit more colour next time. I have signed up for another six sessions with some of the same people. Should be fun.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Those are gorgeous Famfa. I really love the fact that you really don't know for sure what they will turn out like til they are fired....such a lovely surprise :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

famfa said...

Thank you Annie. It was such fun. I think the cour depth also changes the longer you keep the pot dipped in the colour. X

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh! I love the way they have turned out! Hugs, Chrisx