Wednesday 20 November 2013

Grandad Socks

I don't think Grandad reads this blog so I think I might be safe in posting a picture of the finished socks for him for Christmas.

Beautifully modelled by Huffle. I am a bit worried that Grandad's feet aren't as big as Huffle's and yet these seem quite roomy. Oh well, I'll tell him they are to go in his wellies!

This is the work sock with a slight twist in colours (the red and cream are the wrong way round as per his request to have them the same as Smallest's socks). They are knitted on 4dpns from the rib down to the toe. This is the easiest sock I have knitted and in fact is the fourth one in this style. I still haven't made myself a pair and yet it is by far the comfiest one.

Right, time to finish another project.

 

1 comment:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Wow! Grandad is going to love those socks! Chrisx