Saturday 4 June 2011

Crafty family

As I haven't finished anything off recently, I thought I would show how talented the others members of my family are:-

Huffle wanted to show his creative talents off and made himself a new improved "Likes" picture. He found a new program which basically does it for you. Cool.



Small painted a beautiful picture of a Buzzard for his holiday project. He's only 7. I think he's got great talent already. (I'm his Mum so I have to say that - but I do believe it). He used my Acrylic paints which are harder for kids to use than the normal poster paint used at school.




Smallest, not to be outdone, painted a picture for me of an ice-cream. Six flavours, with a flake and strawberry sauce. Impressive. He's only four.


They put me to shame this week as I have nothing to show. 

Oh I did paint my toe nails a lovely shade of purple ;0}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your lovely supportive comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! Love Annie x

ps, fab art work, I have lots of my daughters work still and she is 26! I cannot believe that your seven year old painted it, he really does have great talent! Glad it is a school project as they can then support the talent xx