This week I'm
* making the house look clean and tidy so someone will buy it. (It is for sale).
* growing potatoes under my nails - yuk - I spent so long in the garden yesterday making it look presentable but my nails are now ruined!
* cooking spaghetti bolognese for my good friends' the "Elderflower Meadows" - they are coming for tea.
* listening to Amy Winehouse 'Frank' - Good album. I like it almost as much as Back to Black - its a bit more raw.
* visiting the Library because my book is sooooo overdue I could have bought it in the first place - arrrggghhhhh - so annoying
* loving the fact that both kids are at school and I have time to BLOG - Hurrah
* remembering that Smallest is only at school till 12 O'Clock so I need to start making the dinner, and finish off making the beds, emptying the dishwasher etc etc etc etc.
* remembering (ohh nearly forgot) it's my 11th wedding anniversary today and huffle bought me this
|Do you think he's trying to tell me something?|
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HUFFLE
Let me know what you are doing. Leave me a comment so I know you're playing, pop over to http://jumbleberries.blogspot.com/2011/08/meet-me-on-monday.html to find out how to participate.