Friday 1 June 2012

Finished on a Friday

Last night I finished all the appendages for my monkey.

Then I stitched him all together..................

...........And named him Inky Monkey. One of legs is inside out and I have no idea how this happened. For those of you that don't know, I have been following Annaboo's Crochet-A-Long which has been great because I now feel confident enough to tackle a grown up pattern. Yay.

I still have to crochet some arms, make a dress and grow some hair on my doll.

Also today I have been busy with the sugarcraft and made The Queen and her little doggies for the Jubilee party we are going to. I am also making a cake but not sure where the Queen will go as I was asked to make a simple Victoria Sponge. I'm sure I'll work it out. I also have some Cranberry and Oragne scones and Blueberry scones to make - all for Sunday. I will post the recipes soon.

"Oh come along doggie, get out from under my cloak"

 

2 comments:

Clare said...

Loving the monkey! Can't wait to see the finished doll too. You have been busy.

HRH looks just perfect for topping off a victoria sponge. Hope you have a fun Jubilee party.

Jumbleberries xx

Annaboo's House said...

Thanks for the mention!
I think you've done an ace job with Inky and the doll- I'll be posting how to finish your doll at some point this weekend!
And you are so clever with your sugarcraft- your Queen and Corgis are very, very cute!
Enjoy the Jubilee celebrations, my lovely!
Xx